[ RadSafe ] Question

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Sun Aug 19 20:36:59 CDT 2012

Thanks for the Info.

     Time for your brother-in-law to visit America or  India????
Good Luck.

     Joe Preisig

In a message dated 8/19/2012 8:03:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
howard.long at comcast.net writes:

Heart  transplant, muscular dystrophy AND dialysis -
what do you think the  Obamacare panel will do?
What do you think any European health care would  do
(my brother in law is waiting many months off work in pain in London to  get
disc surgery available at the Oklahoma Surgery Center for $9,900 total
cost).

If this extremely rare survivor were my neighbor or a member of  my
congregation,
I would give personal support - and not expect more  medical miracles.

Howard Long, Family  Doctor

howard.long at comcast.net

visit:  http://health.phys.iit.edu