[ RadSafe ] Anyone in Berkeley, CA on Fukushima Response Group Formation

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Wed Aug 29 16:40:31 CDT 2012

Not to mention that since day one of the NTFL any emissions were
monitored and the records published.  It was clearly documented that
emissions were always well below the legal limit - before or after LHS
was put there.

The elimination of the NTFL was a political hack job - a lot of very
good work was done there - it was always an asset to the Lab, the
community the State and the nation!