[ RadSafe ] More Cloning, Shroud, Etc.

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Dec 27 11:12:52 CST 2012

Dear Joe,
Sorry to disturb your highly sophisticated speculations by some facts. They
are simple: this socalled image of Jesus is a fake from medeaval times.
Unless you have access and time to go deeper into this topic, look at
Wikipedia. (Citation: In 1988 the University of Oxford, the University of
Arizona and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology - all of them being
world authorities on radiocarbon dating found independently that the shroud
can be dated to between 1260 and 1390.) The Roman Catholic Church accepted
this result.  I know that there are some forces
which try to convince people about the stories of the bible and to "prove",
that Jesus was a historical person. Maybe he was, but then one would need to
have first hand information - not second, third or fourth hand one, even
citing "evidence" written down several hundred years later.
I was always amused how some so-called scientists tried desperately to refer
the discrepancy to "contamination" by sampling and analysing. I never read
of any calculation, how 33 AC could be mistaken for the 13th century. Those
people performing analysis are absolute professionals and know, how to avoid
contamination.

I know that creationists doubt principally the C-14 mesurements, because
their results are against their believe. Are you US Radsafers aware that
creationism does not play any role in Europe or anywhere else? Even the most
stubborn roman catholic church has acknowledged the concept of evolution!

Best regards,

Franz

Sorry Joe, to disturb your dream about cloning Jesus Christ. Forget it.

Best wishes,

Franz

sprüngliche Nachricht-----