[ RadSafe ] Liquid Cs-137

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Dec 27 11:39:17 CST 2012

Don,

Cesium is an alkalimetal. It is solid and the melting point can be easily be
found on the internet - I think that this "someone who wants to do radiation
research" could do this himself. If he (or she) is not able to do it I would
recommend you to terminate the contract or whatsoever.

Should this "someone" want a  s o l u t i o n  of Cs-137, which is quite a
different story, he or she should be able to search the internet for vendors
him or herself. There are enough of them in the USA. The other question for
me is, why you cannot give the same advice, being a Health Physicist?

Franz