[ RadSafe ] Liquid Cs-137

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Dec 27 14:41:28 CST 2012

Well, Don, I am not really sure what you want to express and what you mean -
sorry, but being a dumb European, who has not the sophisticated education of
US pupils, I do not know Robert Shaw nor Doyle Lonnegan, nor "The Stining
preg". Sorry for that, which shows again the superiority of the US in every
respect.

What you call "being helpful" is just a synonym for taking responsibility
and brain work from students, making them lazy regarding thinking and
searching for solutions, because they can find solutions by asking their
peers. This is not the kind of education we want to have in Europe. I have
been in my previous lives both a teacher in a high school and an associate
professor at an university, so believe me that I know what I talk about.

I have no information at hand about dose rate at inches or feet, nor meters,
neither for Bq nor for Ci, the absolutely outdated unit of activity, which
obviously only the USA adheres to, probably to show, that they are different

Also this information can be easily retrieved in the internet.

Yes, I have and will help any collegue from another science, but not
students who are to lazy or to silly to search for answers themselves.

With my best regards,

Franz