[ RadSafe ] The "Double Edged Sword" - is there more to the story?

Ted de Castro tdc at xrayted.com
Fri Dec 28 10:07:04 CST 2012

I was just musing - enough time has passed to answer the open question
presented in the "Double Edged Sword".

Did the exposee get cancer decades after the incident?

Does anyone out there KNOW?

The same question would apply to the LBNL 1977 x-ray accident.  I guess
I should be the one to know the answer to that one - but he left LBNL
shortly after the accident and I have no idea where he went.  I would
expect that the research community might best know his whereabouts.  The
latency period has passed for this accident as well.