[ RadSafe ] San Diego HPS Chapter

McClung, Danny Danny.McClung2 at va.gov
Mon Dec 31 09:39:33 CST 2012

Roger,

Is this Garner a serviceman?

Dan

Danny K. McClung
Health Physics Consultant
Office of Public Health (10P3A)
Veterans Health Administration
W 202-461-1021; M 202-527-2323

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu [mailto:radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu] On Behalf Of Roger Helbig
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 10:00 AM
To: RADSAFE
Subject: [ RadSafe ] San Diego HPS Chapter

The webpage lists the 2007 officers; is anyone on this list still active with HPS in San Diego.  Paul Garner has been rapidly shopping his legal case against TEPCO to TV stations and I would like them to be able to contact genuine experts.  I just finished attempting to contact News10 KGTV since Nuclear-News has put out story by them as supposed CNN affiliate.  Interestingly, neither of the two reporters appears on the News10 staff listings so I have contacted a number of people including the General Manager.

Roger Helbig