[ RadSafe ] Hanford

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 00:11:53 CST 2012

Hi,

      From:    _jpreisig at aol.com_ (mailto:jpreisig at aol.com)

      Sorry to hear about your Dad.  Am241  amounts would be in Curies.  A
Rem  estimate is
probably computed over some time period???  I don't know of any  doctors
doing this kind of
work.  Your Dad is up there in years.  Was he a smoker????

     There is a dose assessment group working on things  like this at Fort
Belvoir.  Some fairly
serious people work in this group, I think.  Perhaps D.O.E. has  similar
dose estimation groups.
I see contractor companies hiring people to do this kind of dose
assessment work also.
Contact them.

     Hire an Atttorney for an hour or two to look into  the problem???

     Hope you find some good resolution to this  problem.

     Regards,    Joseph R. (Joe)  Preisig, PhD

In a message dated 2/6/2012 12:19:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,