[ RadSafe ] Hanford

Mark Sasse duke99301 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 00:37:47 CST 2012

Never smoked 1947 to 1987 in 1963 his chemox mask failed when he was in the redox canyon
as reported subject  estimated  that individual has a total systemic deposition of plution and americium of 14% of the maximum  permissible body burden of pluutiomand americium of14%.in 1987 he received 27%of theDOE standard letter dated1986.
Worker never informed.
Battelle north west labs over the years the dose increased to his lungs
Mark sasser