[ RadSafe ] I-131 from Russia?

Olsson Mattias :MSO mso at forsmark.vattenfall.se
Tue Feb 7 09:38:20 CST 2012

Hi all,

This report (and others) on low levels of I-131 detected in air came out
the other week. Presently it seems as if the local NPP (Forsmark) can
possibly see traces of it in release sampling systems as well (from
running the outdoor air through the buildings and out the main stack
where the ventilation air of course becomes included in the release
sampling). I haven't heard any other news on the subject since the other
week so I'm curious if anyone has heard anything about the source of
this release?

http://www.stuk.fi/stuk/tiedotteet/en_GB/news_714/

All the best,

Mattias Olsson