[ RadSafe ] True or False -

Ahmad Al-Ani ahmadalanimail at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 21:58:45 CST 2012

Not US only, actually anywhere that voters can be swayed. Democratic countries are "inherently" anti-nuclear for that reason.

"Japan decided to abandon its nuclear expansion plans, and high tech Germany launched a nuclear phase out programme- both of them backing renewables instead. So did Switzerland. Italy too backed off nuclear, thus joining Austria, Denmark, Ireland, Norway, Portugal and Greece as non-nuclear states"

The above and some public opinion polls can be found here http://tinyurl.com/88rogkl

Ahmad