[ RadSafe ] Don't go swimming in the Pac. ocean

Dlawrencenewyork dlawrencenewyork at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 18:21:02 CST 2012

Franz, I think Mike's point wasn't to reference potential body burden, but rather to illustrate the trivial levels of activity involved. Your illustration of the potential fallacy of this argument is well placed amongst us, but perhaps not applicable to scenarios involving the radio-illiterati.  A fine example of how hyperbole can cut both ways!

Best Regards
David Lawrence

Sent from my iPhone