[ RadSafe ] Shielding of DEVICES

Dan McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 16:09:50 CST 2012

Dear Jim:

Were you on the receiving end... or the giving end of the inspection... So
you are that poor, witless geologist?

There have been times when I have been very surprised that my baggage was
not inspected (before 2001).  Since then, they always seem ultra-curious
about my Ludlum Model 19 and not the rocks...

Dan ii

--
Dan ii