[ RadSafe ] French Nuclear Agency Finds Higher Rates of Child Leukemia

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Thu Jan 12 07:57:11 CST 2012

IRSN is a well-respected organization and I know many in their dosimetry
programs. In my opinion every study should be looked at the factual
content of what the study covered, the data that was used and then
determine if the data was used appropriately or not. Every study can't
simply be dismissed because it differs from what the audience wants to
see, or accepted because it goes hand in hand with what the audience wants
to see.

One only need look at chemicals, prescription medications that once were
thought to be safe, used for decades and now there is evidence that these
are actually harmful to humans. We should not be dismissive without actual
review of what is being stated.

Regards,

Sandy

Sander C. Perle