[ RadSafe ] Co-60 tissue box holders: applicableregulationsfordisposal

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Jan 20 14:21:56 CST 2012

May I ask whether there is any reason why I very often receive the same, identical message from RADSAFE twice within one or two minutes? Here I see a third one, closely related to the other one - why can't one organize his thoughts as to present them in one mail.

Secondly: did I miss something? Some doserate measurements were reported, but to me they do not seem to be exorbitant high, rather comparable to exposure during air flights - maybe there is some error in my memory. Therefore no immedeate danger. The facor of duration of exposure is especially neglected in all those horror stories. Any calculations available about the dose delivered to the members of the public???

Though I do not spend my life on toalets I do not recommend that equipment there should exceed limits of regulations.

Best regards,

Franz