[ RadSafe ] A non-solution for a non-problem

Ahmad Al-Ani ahmadalanimail at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 01:26:10 CST 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 8:18 AM AST Jerry Cohen wrote:

>Bill
>OK, so  distrust is the problem, rather than a genuine health threat. Now that
>Long Island groundwater has been shipped to Tennessee. Does the public now have
>confidence in BNL, DOE, or nuclear energy in general. Just what did we get for
>the tax money spent?  Jerry

A stern reminder to the decision makers in the nuclear industry that when an organization agrees on something subject to public protest, they better fulfill the promise.

BNL could have saved a lot more of the tax money, and save themselves the negative PR by implementing the agreed monitoring systems, even if it was not necessary from health perspective.

Ahmad