[ RadSafe ] Fact or Fiction?

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Jul 13 14:46:26 CDT 2012

Mike,

I think I clearly expressed my opinion in the meantime. Let me go a step further: Why< should anybody test the "machine", which  is blantant nonsense? Why do you want to spend time, effort and most of all money to test such a nonsense? May be somebody is waiting to be awarded a contract to earn money?

Best regards,

Franz