[ RadSafe ] presentations on controversial public issues work better with social science

Howard Long howard.long at comcast.net
Tue Jul 24 13:37:44 CDT 2012

Indeed, Karen,
"- consider which sources are trustworthy-"
Edward Teller, who managed production of our nuclear deterent at Livermore (LLNL)
signed at www.petitionproject.org the 15 pages of carefully critized data,
(31,487 American scientists have signed this petition, including 9,029 with PhDs)
"There is no convincing scientific ecidence that human release of carbon sioxide
- will cause catastrophic heating -"

This Sat and Sun at Long Island Mariott, Doctors for Disaster Preparedness
will have 16 presentations, many on the climate "State of Fear" and others on radiatuion,
 like Jerry Cuttler's on the benefit of treatment with low dose radiation.
See www.ddponline.org for details.

Howard Long MD MPH

howard.long at comcast.net