[ RadSafe ] Another recent article

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 19:32:20 CDT 2012

It appears that the peak energy storage conundrum isn't unique to Solar
photovoltaic energy production.
http://www.anl.gov/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmahon/2012/05/30/wind-power-may-not-reduce-carbon-emissions-argonne/

5/30/2012 @ 2:07PM |2,515 views
Wind Power May Not Reduce Carbon Emissions As Expected: Argonne
"Argonne researchers are working on one possible solution to this problem:
batteries that can store wind power for use when the wind stops blowing—as well
as store solar energy for use at night". Roy Herren