[ RadSafe ] Depleted uranium could this reduce our dependency on crude oil?

Ahmad Al-Ani ahmadalanimail at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 23:59:14 CDT 2012

It looks like the energy landscape it changing in a way that "dependency on crude oil" is no longer an issue affecting energy security for the US.

"Besides exporting coal, the United States will export LNG, oil products and perhaps even crude oil in the next 10 to 15 years" (Noel Tomnay, head of global gas research at Wood Mackenzie)

Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/06/04/us-gas-world-idUSBRE85301120120604

Ahmad Al-Ani