[ RadSafe ] Fusion research

Harrison, Tony Tony.Harrison at dphe.state.co.us
Mon Jun 4 13:04:25 CDT 2012

Funny you should ask, I saw this just the other day.  I'm no expert, but it seems like a fairly unbiased assessment of the state-of-the-art, despite the "green" nature of the website.

http://www.climatecentral.org/news/fusion-energy-climate-friendly-inexhaustible-power----someday/

Have a good week,

Tony Harrison, MSPH
Inorganic & Radiochemistry Supervisor
Laboratory Services Division
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
8100 Lowry Blvd.
Denver, CO  80230
303-692-3046 | tony.harrison at state.co.us