[ RadSafe ] D-Day the 6th of June, 1944

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Jun 6 09:04:01 CDT 2012

Sorry, Maury, to disturb your enthusiasmus a little. From the extensive literature available (I have dozens of mostly US books on the topic) it is more than well known, that Germany never had the slightest chance to develop within decades an atomic bomb and Japan was not even trying to do so.

Please accept this correction and my scepticism.

I missed the Venus transit - from my profession I rather pay attention to those tiny particles in atoms than to huge planets.......

Best regards,

Franz