[ RadSafe ] Coming soon to a basement near you???????

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 14:05:16 CDT 2012

Kristian and Radsafe,

      What a seriously cool thread here on  radsafe.  A small 200 keV
particle accelerator with
possibility of having a deuterium and/or tritium source would allow one to
do fundamental fusion
research in a rather small academic and/or corporate environment.  Get  2
LiI detectors with
a set of polyethylene Bonner spheres and you can readily measure the
neutron spectra coming from
your fusion experiment.  Fusion, Cold Fusion, Warm Fusion,  whatever....

      Doggone, scooped on my research grant  application by a group of
basement inventors.  Ouch.

      Google search  also      migma AND maglich   (self-colliding  beam
fusion).

      Someone's going to the Fusion promised-land  well ahead of PPPL
(Princeton Plasma Physics
Lab) and/or ITER (International Fusion Effort).   See Radsafe  archives for
very much more information.

      Have a great  weekend!!!!     Regards,   Joseph R. (Joe)  Preisig, PhD

In a message dated 6/8/2012 12:24:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,