[ RadSafe ] Natural gamma rays linked to childhood leukaemia

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 01:31:33 CDT 2012

Hey Group,

      Perhaps someone at the St. Jude Hospital in  Tennessee (USA) (a
cancer hospital for
kids) should find out statistically what percentage of the parents of these
 kids (one or both parents)
are smokers.  I'll bet the percentage would be quite revealing.

     The pathway is obvious.  Parents smoke a  filtered cigarette --- the
filter protects the smoker
somewhat.  The filter does not protect the poor baby crawling around  on
the floor or children
playing nearby.

     Guess Bernie isn't around to do this study.

     Take Care...    Regards,    Joseph R. (Joe) Preisig, PhD

In a message dated 6/13/2012 2:22:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,