[ RadSafe ] Coming soon to a basement near you???????

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 16:27:08 CDT 2012

THERMONUCLEAR WANNABE LIST OF THINGS TO DO:
(partial list):

1...  Buy many lab. cylinders of deuterium

2.    Buy off-the-shelf (New/USA Model???) Mini-Nuclear  Reactor

       or Build Reactor Yourself.  Put  it next to your working Fusor
Research Equipment

       (Beware of Electric Shocks!!!)

3.    Breed Tritium (see Kaplan's Nuclear Physics  book)

4.    Buy Suitcase Nuclear Fission Device from Former  USSR (if
available)???

5.    Look through back issues of Popular Mechanics/Popular  Science for
Thermonuclear Device.
       Design Description.  Or ask  Iranian or North Korean Nuclear
Physicist for Advice.

6.    STRAP Fission Weapon to Deuterium/Tritium as per  instructions in
Popular Science/Popular
       Mechanics.  If you get hung up,  refer to the fission/fusion Senior
Thesis by that kid at
       Princeton U.

7.    Fly/Sail/Swim to Marshall Islands... Ask for  Directions in Hawaii????

8.    Tell Marshall Islanders to get off the Island for a  while.

9.    Test the Thermonuclear Bad Boy!!!!!

10.  That wasn't so hard, was it????

       Take Care....   JRP

In a message dated 6/11/2012 1:46:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,