[ RadSafe ] San Onofre nuclear plant -- please don't forget tovote -- link to story & poll repeated below

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Fri Jun 22 14:29:55 CDT 2012

Simple answer would be to simply move on and don't click on a vote, since
it doesn't matter. Eh! In your infinite wisdom what you fail to understand
is that public opinion can be swayed by other public opinion. I guess in
America the right to vote is exercised, but perhaps you're sued to a
situation where votes don't mean anything, just perhaps, I don't know.
Just a thought.

To those of you who have read the article and voted, please continue to do
so. Millions of people read the LA Times, and San Onofre is getting a lot
of press due to the S.G leaks, so, public opinion does count, with the
politicians as well as utility executives, who have to make financial
decisions. The people have a right to vote, and they should. Period!

Sander C. Perle
President
Mirion Technologies
Dosimetry Services Division