[ RadSafe ] Doing science

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 20:19:43 CDT 2012

    I certainly with you and Maury. Additionally, Partridge's paper
gives excellent insight on how not to do science. Despite temptations to do so,
one should not make tenous assumptions , and then subject them to extensive and
elaborate calculations. No matter how detailed and elaborate the model applied,
the good old GIGO [garbage in, garbage out] still applies.

Jerry Cohen