[ RadSafe ] I love wind farms

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 18:30:25 CST 2012

YES! but wind power (and solar) is being touted as a replacement for the deadly
nuclear and fossil fuel power generation that supplies electric power to the
national grid. This is classic "Tinkerbell" reasoning which holds that if you
want and believe in anything very strongly, it becomes the "truth". This
approach to "solving" our energy problems is apparently held by our president
and administration.--- so, maybe we shouldn't waste our efforts doing science.
Jerry Cohen