[ RadSafe ] Cancer

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 00:05:36 CST 2012

Franz,

    There is hope yet for a cure!  Please see the following article, which is a
very appropriate response to your e-mail and an appropriate topic for this
mailing list.  By the way, Memorial Sloan- Kettering Cancer Center
(www.mskcc.org) is one of, if not "the", best Cancer Centers in the United
States.

http://www.mskcc.org/news/announcement/rare-medical-phenomenon-melanoma-patient-s-tumors-disappear-throughout-body-after-radiation-one-tumor

Rare Medical Phenomenon: Melanoma Patient’s Tumors Disappear throughout the Body
after Radiation of One TumorRoy Herren