[ RadSafe ] Cancer

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Mar 7 09:58:30 CST 2012

Joe,
I am following those "genome" sensations hardly. I am not interested to know, when I will die of which cancer - are you? As long as there is no definite cure for "cancer" to prevent it, I do not care for it. I simply hope to live as long as possible, but under the condition that my brain works as well as it does now.

Best wishes for the future....

Franz