[ RadSafe ] (no subject)

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Mar 11 11:18:37 CDT 2012

Ahmad,

Your message is verý diplomatic - you do not clearly state who are the persons accountable for what you call "the Busby flood of personal attacks", you do not specify anything concerning whether you mean the Busby messages - some of them attacking me personally, but mostly other well known scientists. Busby's attacks are from any scientific point of view despisable because they lack any scientific background, whatever he claims.
I really think that such confrontation to pseudo science, politically motivated opinions and the motivation of multinational business companies like Greenpeace should be discussed at RADSAFE.

Sorry, this is my opinion - of course you are entitled to a contrasting one!

Best wishes,

Franz