[ RadSafe ] Bernard (Bernie) L. Cohen

Andycgeo at aol.com Andycgeo at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 12:49:41 CDT 2012

I met with Brernie several times during the time I was trying to develop
the charcoal method for collecting and measuring environmental radon. We
also met at international radon workshops and meetings. He was a kind and
simple  person always willing to help out. His boyhood hero was John Lewis the
president  of the United Mine Workers of America. He will be sorely missed by
the  scientific community.

Andy George

In a message dated 3/20/2012 11:56:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,