[ RadSafe ] What does it mean to say that something causes 16%of cancers?

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Fri May 11 23:22:21 CDT 2012

Hello,

       Sound like if you get to be old  enough, Cancer will be in your body
somewhat.
A heart attack may take a person's life first.

      Cancer sometimes has long latency times,  right????

      Some of this is food throughput also??? ---  if food preservatives,
irritants, carcinogens, show up in
the body in quantity, perhaps due to bodily trapping mechanisms (bad
circulation, artery/vein breaks,etc.)
then these chemicals etc. can build up and possibly start some cancer
startup process.
Eating too much can also cause buildup of carcinogens, etc.  Exercise
probably helps the body clear
itself of unneeded chemicals, carcinogens etc.

      USGS had a news item also a while back of  some natural/environmental
virus or micro-organism
causing brain cancers...

     Thanks for posting these email guys...

     Regards,    Joseph R. (Joe)  Preisig

PS   Maury and Dog, you need to take it easy only these larger  full Moon
events --- the next one in 6
        months could be our last,  according to the Mayans????  The email I
posted on radsafe a while
        ago about some alien spaceship  approaching Earth was apparently
based on some Alien
        Encounter show, which was some  fact and some high drama.  Funny,
there were SETI people
        in the program and other real  physicists.????  One way to get
funding, I guess.

In a message dated 5/11/2012 4:21:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,