[ RadSafe ] What does it mean to say that something causes 16%of cancers?

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sat May 12 00:45:12 CDT 2012

Hi Joe. are They suggesting that maybe it should read, "moondust to
moondust, moonashes to moonashes"?  -- just doesn'tquite have the right
ring to it ...  Anyway, isn't cancer considered to be a disease of aging
that has a known probability associated with age as well as with other
events?
Best,
Maury&Dog