[ RadSafe ] Cancer II

Mohan Doss mohan.doss at fccc.edu
Mon May 14 14:14:59 CDT 2012

Joe,
     Thanks for the (premature) complements but I don't deserve them nor
take them seriously (nor should anyone else).  There is a lot of work
that needs to be done to determine whether these ideas do help in
reducing cancers in prospective studies.  Of course I would not think of
proposing any such study in the USA because of concern for potential
lawsuits (that can doom the study) if even one of the participants is
diagnosed with cancer following planned exposure to low dose radiation.
I am wondering if there is some country or region where there is less
likelihood of such lawsuits making a prospective study of radiation
hormesis conceivable.  Any takers?
     Best regards,
                                              Mohan

Mohan Doss, Ph.D., MCCPM