[ RadSafe ] Blue Riband

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sat May 26 23:20:59 CDT 2012

I guess we just have to either tread very carefully or give up on the
humor and satire entirely. Actually for me your post was very
instructive because I did not know what a riband was [is]. The
association seemed obvious, but I just had to peek. And learned that a
riband is also a ribbon. Saw info about speediest Atlantic crossing
riband, horse racing, and so on.  Anyway, I enjoyed your teasing and I
have a new word to boot! >g>
Thanks and Happy Decoration Day to all,
Maury&Dog