[ RadSafe ] Which welding rods are hot?

Stewart Farber safarber at optonline.net
Mon Nov 5 15:27:42 CST 2012

TIG welding rods. Labeled 3% thoria by weight. Quite a source. I've been to
some welding supply houses to get LN2 which have thousands of lbs of these
TIG rods on shelves behind the counter.  Think of the employees Rn-220
inhalation !

Stewart Farber, MS Public Health
Farber Medical Solutions, LLC

[203] 441-8433 [o]