[ RadSafe ] Claim by German Green that Uranium dust used aspesticide in Tanzania: urgent need to stop this

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Nov 12 11:16:55 CST 2012

Roger,
No it does not make any sense. But it makes sense to look in the internet for this Ute Koczy - most information is in German.

She is an outspoken antinuclear Green politician, has no other education than the usual green one (sociology, female agenda etc.), is one of these agitators with an unbelievable ego (she wrote to the Director General of the IAEA, demanding information and action!), she literarilly said in her interview "We don't know anything concrete on that", she spoke about actions that "Tanzanian atomic energy officials" (I doubt there are any in this country) have to undertake - all has to be done because little Ute from Germany wants it.

Do I need to comment on the blantant nonsense of uranium as a pesticide? Maybe depleted uranium? Or enriched? Metal? Oxide? Carbide?

This story is just another confirmation of my opinion that almost all of those antinuclear activists have psychical problems, mostly paranoia. Then we have such "journalists" like this McPherson who willingly distribute the nonsense.

Best regards

Franz