[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Xe133 and Xe135

Chris Alston achris1999 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:25:02 CST 2012

Larry

You might want to check out the publications some of us recommended a
couple of weeks ago, in answer to a question about effective
half-lives, at least WRT Xe-133.  I have added the distinguished Dr.
Carol Marcus' mention of ICRP 62 to my original message.

"There are a multitude of these, depending on exactly what you mean.
The MIRD Committee publishes reports, and there are ICRP Publications
53, 62, 80, and 106.  There is also the RADAR website, doseinfo-radar.com.

But you might want to start with NUREG/CR-6345, Radiation Dose
Estimates for Radiopharmaceuticals, of April 1996."

The EPA has Federal Guidance Report 11 (which they are updating, I
think): http://www.epa.gov/radiation/federal/techdocs.html#report11.

Let us know what you come up with.

Cheers
cja