[ RadSafe ] How many nuclear power plants in USA were converted to coal/gas fired plants?

Mark S. Sasser duke99301 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 3 18:28:46 CDT 2012

I belive one.
the SMUD after the demo they saved the sub station and used it for the new gas turbine they put in place. most of the other sites have sat there 80 to 90% done being gutted for the other sites.
or demo to the ground.
one site was turned to gas I belive you can look it all up on the web. but the cost to tear down the aux buildings and support areas to replace them with the gas turbines would have been a major cost impact.

Mark S.Sasser
Cell Phone 717 926 5870

 There is no security on this earth. Only opportunity.
 At the end of the universe lies the beginning of vengeance
my life that could have been... and wasn't. How do I feel? Old... worn out.