[ RadSafe ] Spent reactor fuel

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Oct 7 09:32:05 CDT 2012

Joe,
As far as I rememer, this idea is not new - it was already considerer when I was a teenager (now I am 68). There must have  been some "problems" with shielding,  efficiency and handling - which are interconnected......

You probably remembe the sad story, when woodcutters discovered in Siberia a Sr-90 generator and they sat on it, because it was warm?

Proliferation would be a small problem!

Best regards,

Franz