[ RadSafe ] Latest Widespread Gloom and Doom - AUDIO:Theworstscenario: nuclear fuel eating through concrete at Fukushima nuclear

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Oct 7 10:05:42 CDT 2012

Roger and RADSAFErs
I wróte a few minutes ago, that the most appropriate comment would be "bullshit". Additionally I wonder, whether there is in the corner of the world where this McPherson lives no treatment for paranoia available.

I have seen the film "China Syndrome" decades ago - there has hardly been any film so ridiculous and emphasizing all the US cliches of daring woman,  men fighting for the "truth" and similar bla, bla. Sorrry, I am getting carried away, but I am tired of being accused by those people and the mass-media of  being a criminal, because I would not oppose nuclear power and thus advocating the perishing
of the human race.  Believe me, the USA seems to be more objective than "politically orchestered" public opinion in Austria (and Germany).

Best regards

Franz