[ RadSafe ] Natural Gas

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 7 17:54:39 CDT 2012

Hey Joe,

    With as much natural gas as Iran undoubtedly has, I woulld imagine that
they could easily take care of all of their domestic electrical generation needs
for a very long time to come by using gas turbines.  Why does Iran need to
develop a fission nuclear power program to generate electricity?
Roy Herren