[ RadSafe ] NVLAP Approves Real-Time Dosimeters

Hans Wiegert hans.wiegert at sealedair.com
Thu Oct 11 17:46:02 CDT 2012

We are using the Mirion RADOS RAD-60 Personal Alarming Dosimeter for
visitors and other temporary access to the restricted areas. A log showing
SN of the dosimeter, calibration date of the dosimeter, name and company of
the person it is issued to and any reading upon return is maintained.

Best Regards,

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:28 PM, Hoffman, Daniel E <
Daniel.Hoffman at covidien.com> wrote:

> Hello RadSafers - I'm looking for operating experience/feedback in regard
> to "Instadose" electronic dosimeters or any others that may be out there
> that may be used for official dose of record purposes.
> Also interested in pricing and other relevant information.
> Vendors please submit your responses directly to me rather than the entire
> listserver.
> Thanks.
> Dan Hoffman
> Daniel E. Hoffman, CHP, CSP
> Radiation Safety Officer
> Covidien/Mallinckrodt
> 2703 Wagner Place
> Maryland Heights, MO 63043
> 314-654-7906 (office)
> 314-625-1881 (cell)
> daniel.hoffman at covidien.com

Hans J. Wiegert
Sr. Electrical Engineer - ECL Technology
Regional Radiation Coordinator
CRYOVAC, Sealed Air Corporation
100 Rogers Bridge Rd., Bldg. A
Duncan, SC 29334-0464
Tel: (864) 433-2641
Fax: (864) 433-3200

*The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow
won't wait while you do the work!*