[ RadSafe ] Death of Victor Anderson

StevenFrey at aol.com StevenFrey at aol.com
Wed Apr 3 14:06:24 CDT 2013

Oh my, this is very sad news. Victor was an intelligent,  engaging,
colorful, and friendly figure in our profession. I had the  pleasure of meeting him
back in 1986 while working for the Sacramento Municipal  Utility District's
Rancho Seco nuclear power plant, and enjoyed his myriad  of thoughts and
suggested solutions ever since. Victor had physical  issues but never let them
slow him down. Indeed, at the HPS Annual Meeting in  Sacramento last year,
Victor was as full of life and excitement as ever,  explaining over lunch a
new concept he had for better radioactive  waste management.

Even in heaven, Victor will be active. No doubt he will be setting up a
radioanalysis laboratory there.

God bless and Godspeed, Victor. You will be missed.

Steve Frey

In a message dated 4/3/2013 9:16:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,