[ RadSafe ] outdoor low dose rate measurements

radbloom at comcast.net radbloom at comcast.net
Wed Apr 3 14:53:15 CDT 2013

John,

We used to report most of our measurements as < 0.05 mR/h , or <0.05 mrad/h  because the meters and detectors  we used fluctuated significantly bel ow this tick mark.  I strongly suggest walking around with your survey meter  to see if you can easily discern the levels you  want your user to see.  What kind of meter/detector will be used?

Good luck.

Cindy