[ RadSafe ] Poll North Korea progress or regress?

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Fri Apr 12 18:21:31 CDT 2013

Hi Emil,
Stimulating notions.  Too bad that so many people seem to think that
their intelligence and imagination is so peculiar to any given society.
Actually we are all unique -- just like everybody else.

I understand the Cave Council just adjourned their closed meeting to
agree on the adequate number of crossbows and trebuchets to be produced
next year.  Similar allocations of ICBM's are on next month's agenda
Best,
Maury&Dog [MaurySiskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com]
PS: Don't wake the cat -- just try it on ourselves ... <g>