[ RadSafe ] Curiosity query

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Mon Aug 5 12:09:13 CDT 2013

Maury, Dog,

     You're asking hard questions today.  Search  alamorgado  .

     The amount of Uranium and/or Plutonium in such a  bomb, and its
enrichment level are items of information not usually openly  discussed.  The
radiation shielding for such a device is no big deal,  since
U and Pu are primarily alpha emitters.

     Have a good one.    Joe  Preisig

In a message dated 8/5/2013 12:18:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,