[ RadSafe ] "Communicating with the public and the press"

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Wed Aug 21 08:30:22 CDT 2013

Radsafe:

      We know now that a Fukushima type event can  happen in Japan,
including a magnitude 9.0 earthquake.
These large magnitude earthquakes happen in Chile, Alaska, Indonesia,
Japan, etc.  The Japanese should not build any new reactors along the ocean
shoreline --- inland, sure, why not.  I guess they will operate their other
oceanfront reactors for another 20 years or so.  Engineer the current  plants
according to our new  understanding of the systems involved.

    Regards,   Joe Preisig

In a message dated 8/21/2013 8:47:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,