[ RadSafe ] Neutron Generator regulations

JPreisig at aol.com JPreisig at aol.com
Fri Aug 30 12:44:22 CDT 2013

Radsafe:

     So hopefully someone won't eat their lunch for an  hour right next to
the neutron generator.
Don't know what is going on in Hempland (Northwest USA), but I don't think
Radsafe is getting much Television coverage here in the Northeastern USA.

    Indeed

In a message dated 8/30/2013 1:16:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,